Security and Privacy
Alphacomm Solutions B.V. uses the collected data to deliver the following services:
- We require an e-mail address and/or mobile phone number to process an order and to keep you updated on the status of this order. In some cases we require additional information including your name, shipping address and payment information.
- To make shopping at Alphacomm Solutions B.V. as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services, with your consent. This allows us to personalize our website.
- In special cases, we use your personal information to send you important notifications about provided services or products. It is not possible to opt-out for such notifications as this information is important for the use of our services and products.
- If you are subscribed to our newsletter we use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of our website, special offers and promotions. Your personal information may also be used to enrich and personalize the notifications you receive from us. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe via your account or via the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
- If you place an order via our website, we keep your data on a secure server. If desired you can create an account protected with a password so you don’t have to enter your data such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, with each new order.
- The data from Registered Users is stored in a database of Alphacomm Solutions B.V. This database is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens) under notification number 1260434.
- Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors, helps us to improve and develop our website.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. This information is used for the promotion, to announce the winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
Alphacomm Solutions B.V. is committed to your privacy and therefore ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. The information is used to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For all other purposes this information will only be used with your permission. Alphacomm Solutions B.V. will not sell any personal information to third parties and will only provide this information to third parties involved in the ordering process.
We do reserve the right to record anonymous and demographic information to improve our service in the interest of the user as well as for advertising purposes. Sharing information with third parties requires the user’s explicit approval.
If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. This information is used for the promotion, to announce the winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
Your personal data is encrypted using SSL AES 256. We protect our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, manipulation or publication of your data through unauthorised parties. Accessing your personal account is only possible after entering your password. You should always keep your log in data confidential and close the browser at the end of your session, especially when you are using a shared computer.
Right to be informed
You are entitled to disclosure of the saved data in relation to your person at no charge, as well as its correction, disabling and deletion.
Withdrawing your approval
At any time, you can withdraw any approval you might have authorised during the order process.
Alphacomm Solutions B.V.
- Geschäftsführer: Hubertus Sparnaaij -
Telefon: 0800 - 1899375 (kostenlos)
Did this answer your question? If not, please find the answer to your question in another category or contact us:
- 1. Order
- 2. Payment
- 3. Delivery
- 4. Activation
- 1.1. Product information
- 1.2. Placing an order
- 1.3. Changing an order
- 1.4. Cancelling an order
- 2.1. Selecting payment methods
- 2.2. Payment status
- 2.3. Requesting an invoice
- 2.4. Error with payment method
- 3.1. Paid but no credit received
- 3.2. No email or sms received
- 3.3. Top-up code is out of stock
- 3.4. Received multiple top-up codes
- 4.1. Top-up code is not working
- 4.2. Received no extra credit
- 4.3. Direct top-up failed
- 4.4. Chosen wrong product